Altered Cigar Box & Matching Passport Cards - Part 2

Hi everyone. I am back to share one of the passport cards and matching tags we will be creating in Bloomfield, NM for a class So Suzy Stamps is hosting. 

This passport card was created using papers from Graphic 45 called Steampunk Debutante. What I love about Graphic 45 is that you get paper that has images not only on the front, but back as well. They also have matching stickers as well as chip boards that work as great embellishments to your project. 


The balloon stamp is from So Suzy Stamps and is called Vintage Balloon. It matched the paper perfectly. I stamped it using using Distress ink from Ranger called Pine needles. 


There are also some wonderful embellishments that I added. I used the hinge clips that hold the Philosphy Tag and Swivel Clasp.


I even made a matching tag that fits perfectly into the pocket.  

The class is still taking reservations, so if you would like to join us here is the link: Special Classes

Thanks for stopping by!


For a complete list of items I used see below or click on the Products tab on my blog. 


Products

3 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...