The most desirable Man

Hi everyone and happy Thursday! Did you know that Riley and Company had a new release this month? They have some fabulous Funny bones stamps and I am here to share a card I made using one of them.


The sentiment is called Genie and they have a cute Riley Jeanie that goes perfect with it.

I wanted to do a CAS card, but make it fun whimsical. Pattern Medley from Craft Smith has some great whimsical paper patterns and worked great for this card.

You can see more of the new release over at Riley and Company, but I will be sharing all month long.

Many of the prodcuts and items I use are listed under my Products Tab. Be sure to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:


Pattern Medley

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...