Coffee Lover's Blog Hop Day #1


Good morning and happy Friday!  Today is the start of the Coffee Lover's blog hop and I am so excited.  This is the third time that I have participated and my goal is to post every day.  I do try to comment as much as possible, but I have not been successful in commenting on every entry yet. 


I made the background of this card using a new technique I learned on You Tube. I loved how even though the background is torn up papers, they look like one pattern.  I stamped the background using a coffee cup, or tea cup if you prefer, from stampin up.

The printables are from VectoriaDesigns and the ribbon I picked up from So Suzy Stamps. I used Walnut Stain Distressing ink around the edges to give it an aged look.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Day 2 post.
Thanks for stopping by.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope


Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab. Be sure to check it out.


Coffee Card
Coffee Beans

Coffee Journal Cards











33 comments:

  1. Great card, Monica, love all the layers! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome and I love the background you made! I would love to see the technique, I hope you will share the YouTube link! That sentiment cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely technique! love that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yupp! a unique creation! Love that technique with so many patterns, would love to see !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique for incorporating layers and stamps! Perfect Fall colors too. Punny sentiment. Fun card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! I really like the cups on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful. There's a lot going on, but it's not too much - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun background and love the ribbon you used as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the background paper and those gorgeous coffee journal cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like all the layers and patterns on your card! Great color and feel!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great combinations of patterns, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card reminds me of a beautiful cozy quilt early in the morning when you smell coffee and that's the only way you'd think of leaving the warmth of your blanket! :) So pretty and quaint and perfectly layered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous vintage card...neat background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect Coffee card! Love the BG and the ribbon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that sentiment! Great card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous vintage card! That coffee pot is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is cute! Love that sentiment! :)

    Mandy
    wmlacroix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely clever! Love the background and the "blood type" sentiment is perfect. (I'm going to claim that blood type from now on)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that background! Gonna have to give that one a try....great card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - I LOVE everything about your card!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the design papers you used, and the whole color theme in browns is very attractive. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...