Coffee Lover's Blog Hop Day #2



It is day 2 of the Coffee Lover's blog hop and I am here to share my card using an image called Coffee Riley  and newly released sentiment from the funny bones collection called hating everybody

I have had this image for a while and it works great with all the funny bones coffee sayings. If you are in need of some new coffee sentiments, you may want to just take a peek at the Coffee funny bones sentiments that Riley and Company has

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Day 3 post.
Thanks for stopping by.


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope


Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab. Be sure to check it out.

Spellbinders Edgeabilites - Classic Ric Rac

30 comments:

  1. Your card is way to cute!! Love that reindeer and the white dpts at the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Monica, your moose is adorable and the sentiment is great!!
    Thank you for joining the fun at the FAL CLBH Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment just made me giggle! I love the image too of the moose in the chair - such wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment--I LOVE it! Great color combination too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Riley image and your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fall card, Monica, that moose looks cozy! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Riley's stamps are so fun and sarcastic...my kind of humor! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! Love that sentiment -- he looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun is this coffee drinkin' moose?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee and cupcakes with your feet up. Life doesn't get any better than this, even if you are a moose! What a fun card this is!! Good thing I didn't have a mouth full of coffee or it would have been all over the screen! Pretty darn funny! Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent, love the sentiment, makes me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful life that moose has! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that saying is fantastic! super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute!...love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute image and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card and your sentiment really made me lol! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that moose is so cute...Love the sentiment really a nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...