Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 3

It may not be the first day of Fall, but it is Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers blog hop.  I am sharing a card I made using one of the Funny Bones over at Riley and Company!



This is a really fun stamp that many people can appreciate. I  have not had my Pumpkin Spiced Latte yet, but rest assured, it will be very soon.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my Day 4 post and hope you are enjoying the hop!
Thanks for stopping by.


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab. Be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...