Friendship gives wings to the heart

It is time again for the Design Team challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms and the theme this week is Friendship,

I was playing with my alcohol inks this weekends, and when I do that, I make several samples as it is a messy process and I want to get the most out of my inks. I love butterflies, and the sentiment I am using is from the friend expressions set and worked perfect with butterflies. 



Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:

Thanks for stopping by!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...