Altered Cigar Box & Matching Passport Cards - Part 1


Hi everyone. I wanted to share with you some projects that I will be teaching in March over at So Suzy Stamps. These are two of my signature items, altered cigar boxes and Passport cards. I will be teaching a class on how to make both of these.

The class will be held over in Bloomfield NM at So Suzy Shop and you can find the sign up link by clicking HERE: Special Classes

Over the next couple of days I will show you each of these items in a separate post so that I can share all the details of these wonderful projects.

Today I wanted to share the Altered Cigar Box. These projects were all completed using Graphic 45 Debutante series and printables from VectoriaDesigns.


Here is the top of the box. As you can see It is decorated with several embellishments to include metal embellishments, flowers, stickers, and printables.


The inside is decorated using matching paper from Graphic 45.


The sides are embellished using lace and ribbon to add to the vintage feel.

Be sure to check back again tomorrow where I will be sharing one of the passport cards and matching tags.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest and now Pariscope


Steampunk Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a cool project! Wish I lived close; I'd love to take this class!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...