Path of Positivity - Laughter
Welcome February and welcome to another challenge over at Path of Positivity. Our theme this month is laughter. What a great theme don't you think.
Image: Brooke's Butterflies
Children are said to laugh a great deal more than adults. Why do you think that is? Do you think that they are happier than adults? Perhaps. They typically have less to worry about and can just enjoy life. They are not burdened with the day to day issues that adults face in life. But unfortunately not every child is this carefree. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if all the children laughed?
This fun image is from Meljen Designs and is called Brooke's Butterflies. I created the sentiment Smiles lead to laughter, as they often do. I hope that my card has brought a smile to your face.
We have some wonderful prizes this month.
- A prize package of 4 (non-colored) images from Meljen's Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- A $10 gift certificate from Limited Runs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- One digital designer paper (made to order in a couple different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: