Creating Rusty backgrounds using distress products

Hi friends! I am so excited about the new idea-ology product that Tim is releasing this year that I decided to sit down and create!  My favorite line of his is by far the idea-ology. Now Don't get me wrong, I couldn't create this rusty grunge without his distress line, but I love how the idea-ology brings it to life. 


This week's Monday challenge over at SSS is home decor. I don't typically enter challenges, but I decided to enter my projects this week.  


I created two process videos showing how this was put together. The first video focuses on creating a Rust background that you see on the voltage die. 



 The second video is how I used that die as my focal piece on my tags.  These tags are the ectetera tags from Tim Holtz and make great decor pieces. 

I created two voltage plates, so I was able to actually create two finished projects. I have them both hanging on my wall in my studio!




Part 1 - Creating Rusty Backgrounds


Part 2 - Creating Rusty Backgrounds


Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome creations, congratulations on being spotlit by the Designer on Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs less than we do.

    (And by the way, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to reveal if this easy quiz can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...