Masculine Valentine Card using Tim Holtz Dapper Stamp Set

Hi everyone! With Valentine's Day around the corner, I thought I would share with you a masculine Valentine's Day card using the Dapper Stamp From Stampers Anonymous. 


This stamp has been on my wish list for some time, and I am happy that I finally have it. There are so many  possibilities with this stamp. For my background, I am using my vintage invoice set from my shop. I adjusted the color to a sepia tone to create a more vintage look.


While this design can easily be placed on a card, I actually created an insert for one of my journals. 


I also have a process video over on my YouTube Channel for you to check out.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Okay then...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound pretty creepy, maybe even kind of "out there"....

    BUT what if you could simply push "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY attract MORE MONEY to your life?

    And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Do you think it's too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE??

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news..

    Sometimes the most magical miracles life has to offer are the easiest to RECEIVE!!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a REAL "miracle money-magnet tone" I've produced...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You simply press "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life... starting pretty much right away...

    TAP here to experience the marvelous "Miracle Wealth Building Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is simple to read and understand because you always write clearly and succinctly. You have a remarkable aptitude for condensing complex thoughts into basic, digestible parts. See the most recent article on a dependable website as well. The Profile has a connection to Auto Clicker Chromebook. All of my friends and coworkers who use Chromebooks have been given this Auto Clicker's recommendation. It is simply the best solution available for job automation.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...