Eclectic Ellapu - Hearts & Roses
Happy February! I just reviewing my blog to make sure everything posted ok and I realized this had not posted. It is completely user error, so I can't blame it on blogger this time around.
We are staring our first challenge of 2015 over at Eclectic Ellapu. The purple team is hosting a "Hearts and Roses" challenge, so we sure hope you can play along.
Theme: Hearts & Roses
Project: Valentine Collage
As you can see, this is a very busy collage. I used a burlap panel and several elements from the Tim Holtz collection. I went with a Parisian Love theme, placing my eiffel tower right in the center.
Here is a close look at some of the idea-logy embellishments that I used.
I also added two prima roses and some lace.
The word band I used says "Know in your heart you are loved."
I would like to enter my collage into the following
- A Vintage Journey - #24 Love is in the Air
- Come and Get It - W, Unlimited - Texture
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - Love Love Love
- That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - Anything Goes
- My Sheri Crafts 2W (W2) valentine's day