12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

Well we did it! We made it to the 12th day of my 12 Days of Christmas series.  I hope that you have enjoyed my cards that I shared and that you learned something new or I at least inspired you to create.

For my last video, I wanted to share with you the process I go through when decorating my passport cards.  My passport cards are a labor of love and I really enjoy finding new creative variations of it.


My Santa Passport card was my original creation. I have tweaked it over the last couple of years and now I believe I have perfected the design.  If you would like to see my process for this creation, be sure to check out my video link below.


I also share with you how the idea for this creation came about and other fun tidbits about my Passport cards.


I love working with Graphic 45 paper for my Passport Cards. The paper is so sturdy and I can always find matching stickers, ephemera and chip board to decorate my cards.


Now of course this is still a greeting card, so I always leave space on a journal card to leave a special hand written note.


I always create a pocket on the last page of my Passport cards. This is a place to insert a gift card and I always include fun ephemera to match the overall theme of my card.

I consider these passport cards to be keepsakes. I wanted to create a memory for the recipient of this special card. Something they can look back at for many years to come. 



1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...