12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

It is Day 11 and we are almost through my 12 Days of Christmas Series. I hope that you have had fun along the way and you have enjoyed my videos so far.

During the holidays, many of us gift several gift cards. So I thought it would be fun to create a cute Coffee gift card holder. I know I will need a few of these this year!






This cute little monkey is from Stampendous.  The paper and washi tape is from this years Tim Holtz Christmas Collection.

The die set is from My Favorite Things and has dies to create both horizontal and vertical inserts.  
To see how I created this card, be sure to visit my You Tube channel by clicking on the link below.



The sentiment I used on the inside of the card is from So Suzy Stamps. It complimented my "Sending you" sentiment on the front of my card.


 I hope that you join me again tomorrow where I will finish up my 2016 12 Days of Christmas Series!
Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...