Pumpkin Patch - Canvas

Hi everyone! Happy Fall. I am so glad that the weather is finally starting to cool down here in Arizona! I am really getting into these fall projects and I am here to share one of them with you.

This cute little image from So Suzy Stamps is called Pumpkin Patch, so why not create some "Patch" work to go along with this fun little image.


Now you know I am a Vintage girl, so of course I had to vintage it up.  I started with some torn up pieces of paper from 7 gypsies Postale stack.  Once I had them torn, I distressed all the edges with Walnut Stain Distressing ink. 


I framed the canvas using some washi tape, then adhered all the pieces using Mod Podge.


Here is what my canvas looked like once I had it completely covered. Then the fun began. 


I altered 4 game pieces using alchol ink and K&Company initial transfers to go to crate the Fall sentiment. I picked these up at a thrift store and are great for cards and mixed media.



Mixed media is all about aesthetics. You just keep mixing, matching and rearranging until you get the look you like. That is why I love mixed media, it really does bring out my creative juices!


Thanks for stopping by!



Here is a list  and some of the pictures of the products I used:






  • So Suzy Stamp: Pumpkin Patch
  • 8 x 10 White Canvas
  • Gesso Acrylique
  • Gel Medium
  • Mod Podge
  • ART gold Texture Paste
  • 7 gypsies Postale Paper
  • Washi Tape
  • Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
  • TCW Stencil - Screen Print
  • Altered game pieces 
  • K&Company Initials Transfers to go
  • Recollection Flowers
  • Bottle Cap Inc. Epoxy Stickers 
  • Copic Markers
  • 7 Gypsies Lille Collection - Become Tag


  • Raffia
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Featured Post

    Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

       Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...