Happy Anniversary Card

It is time again for the team challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms. Our theme this month is brought to us by Amber. Our challenge is to create an Anniversary card. 


The image I have chose to work with is called Roses and the sentiment is Happy Anniversary.

This was a very simple card to put together using some die cuts and pearls, but simplicity is elegance, so that is what I went with.


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.
rom the Birthday Greetings stamp set, but works very well for this occasion as well. 



Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...