Just Kidding!

Alright, so most of you know me for my Vintage style card, but occasionally I like to throw in a little "SNARK" compliments of Suzy!

I have had this stamp sitting on my craft table for a while and I thought it was high time I use it.



Now I know that there are many of you out there that have said "Just kidding" when in your mind, you really weren't. This was a very CAS card using black and white as my primary colors and adding some polka dot washi tape and a little swirl from a stampers anonymous set.

We all need to have a few "Snarky" cards on hand and this stamp is perfect for those occasion!


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...