So Suzy ATC exchange


I love ATC exchanges, they are perfect starters for future cards. Sometimes you just need a little help to give your creativity a kick start.

So Suzy Stamps is having an ATC exchange and for once I am ahead of the game. Parisian theme's are one of my favorites, so I decided to use the Paris Post Mark stamp along with Oh La La for my ATC.

I wanted a vintage theme, but wanted the stamps to stand out so I used my new StazOn-Midi Claret ink and it worked fabulous. I also used the  StazOn-Midi Ganache for the Eiffel tower stamped image.

This ATC exchange was a big one. I had to create 15 of those little guys...and of course made a few extra for myself to put on some cards as you can see. But once you have your design down, they go pretty quickly.

I  have created links to all these wonderful products, so be sure to check them out over at So Suzy Stamps! 

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo la la! So chic and vintage. This card is tres magnifique! I never thought about how you could use ATCs in cards, but that makes sense. Duh Becca!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...