Cornish Heritage Farms - Make a Masculine Card

It is time again for the Design Team challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms and the theme this month is:
Make it Masculine
Bonus (Birthday Card)

With bosses day around the corner, I decided to make a fun bosses day card. I love when my creativity kicks in. this one cracks me up!

Now what is fun about this image, is the sign is blank and I altered it using PicMonkey to add the "This Guy."  The image is called "Man with Sign" and is available now in the store, but you can use any CHF digital image or rubber stamp to play along. 



I created this fun sentiment for the inside of the card. This is sure to bring a laugh to some boss out there. 




Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:

Thanks for stopping by!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope

3 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...