Imagine That August Release



Hey everyone! This is my second month as guest designer over at Imagine That! I am here to share with you one of the new images on the release this month called Beach Blanket Girl.



I decided to make an easel calendar card with this fun image. 


 I also used one of the Beach Journal Cards that worked great with this set.


So if you have not been playing along, this is a great month to start. This is a progressive challenge, so if you link up using the Digi of the Month, you will get next month's set FREE.

So what are you waiting for? Hope to see you over at Imagine That!

Thanks for stopping by!


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous project Monica :) I love calendars like this, and you've paired it nicely with the journal page and beach girl! Thanks so much. xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...