Eclectic Ellapu - Recipe challenge

Hello friends and happy August. Wow! can you believe half the year is gone? I am here to share with you a card I made for this months challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. 


This month is a recipe challenge where the Purple team challenges you to use the following:


  • 3 Die cuts
  • 2 Stencils
  • 1 Sentiment
Now I have to admit, this one was a little tough for me, but I was up for the challenge.  I love vintage and steampunk, so I decided to combine the two and this is what I came up with.


I have had these wonderful fortune teller cards that were given to me by VectoriaDesigns when I subscribed to FreeFLOW. When you sign up you'll receive digital collage sheets, wonderful tutorials, crafting tips and tricks and 10 high quality collage sheets worth over $40 immediately! 

I used two of the Fortune Teller cards, but you will get the entire set!  

Here is the inside:



So have I inspired you to play along in our challenge? I hope so! We sure would love to see what you create with our recipe!

Thanks for stopping by.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.




1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...