Eclectic Ellapu - Recipe challenge

Hello friends and happy August. Wow! can you believe half the year is gone? I am here to share with you a card I made for this months challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu


This month is a recipe challenge where the Purple team challenges you to use the following:


  • 3 Die cuts
  • 2 Stencils
  • 1 Sentiment
Now I have to admit, this one was a little tough for me, but I was up for the challenge.  I love vintage and steampunk, so I decided to combine the two and this is what I came up with.


I have had these wonderful fortune teller cards that were given to me by VectoriaDesigns when I subscribed to FreeFLOW. When you sign up you'll receive digital collage sheets, wonderful tutorials, crafting tips and tricks and 10 high quality collage sheets worth over $40 immediately! 

I used two of the Fortune Teller cards, but you will get the entire set!  

Here is the inside:



So have I inspired you to play along in our challenge? I hope so! We sure would love to see what you create with our recipe!

Thanks for stopping by.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.




1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...