613 Avenue Create - Snowflakes

It is Sunday and that means another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create
Theme: Snowflakes
Sponsor: Rick St. Dennis
Image: Frosty



I just love RSD images. They are so fun to work with. They have so much detail, and he is a wonderful artist! If you have never checked out him art, you should really take a moment to do so.

I typically don't make to many white on white cards, but for a snowflake theme, I decided to do so. I purchased a new embossing folder with snowflakes and used it for this challenge.

Now I know it is just a few days before Christmas, but we would sure love it if you sneak away and play along! We would love to see all your snowflakes...


2 comments:

  1. wow....that snowman is jaunty and jolly! Love this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Monica! Love the two E-folders you used on this one! I really like splash of color that makes that snowman pop right off the page!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...