Pattie's Creations - Father's Day!

Happy Friday the 13th! It is time for another challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Now if you have not checked out her images, you really need to take a moment to do so. She has some fantastic digi's and it has been so fun creating with them. 


This week our theme is Father's Day! Seems appropriate since we are just a couple of days away and I am sure that we are all making cards for the special men in our lives. 



This image is called Fisherman's Delight.  My husband and son love to fish, in fact, they just got back from a fishing trip last night. So I thought this would be a perfect card.

So come along and play with us. We would love to see you use one of Pattie's images. There are a few freebies on her blog, so be sure and check that out.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Father's Day card Monica! I love how you colored my "Fisherman's Delight" image too.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica - you and I picked the same image for our challenge. I love how you colored yours! Great Father's Day card.
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Card! I love the way you colored the basket! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, I love what you have made! Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this week, Good luck, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...