Father's Day Card - Route 66

Get Your Kicks...Ya you all know the rest. I just love nostalgia, so when my husband and I went to a local car show, I had an idea for a Route 66 card.

It fits great with my love for making vintage cards, so I was right on board.


This is going to make a perfect father's day card. The metal word band is from Tim Holtz and says - Reality has limits, but imagination is boundless. Here is a closer look:


I even finished off the inside -

Hope you have a great night!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous vintage card, Monica. Love all of the coordinating layers. Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Monica! Full of stunning vintage detail!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful vintage card love it, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Father's Day card. Great vintage style just striking especially with super embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Father's Day/For a Male.
    Deborah CS GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet your dad loved this card, Monica! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, very nice. Thanks for joining us this week for "It's all about the Man"
    Good Luck.
    Karal SSD DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab. Love the vintage feel with the car, the map and the route 66 bit. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...