Crafter's Cafe Challenge #67 - White and Another Color


Happy Wednesday! It is time for another challenge over at Crafter's Cafe. I have been home for a few days now and have been getting back in the groove of card making. I am here to share with you my DT card for this weeks challenge. Our theme is "Use white and another color." Sounds simple enough. Our sponsor is Art by Miran.

The image I got to work with this week is called "Winter." The image looked like she was thinking of someone, so I decided to go with a "Thinking of you" card. You can never have too many of those on hand.


Here is a closer look at the sentiment. It was a freebie over at Created with TLC.


So come along and play over at the Crafter's Cafe. We would love to see what you create. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Love the colours and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet cad. Love the CAS design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Cute image and great coloring. I love the embossing folder you used. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh so cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...