I have been on a Valentine Card day kick, so I thought I would continue down that path. Here is what I came up with.
This image is a favorite of mine and comes from Stampin Up. I found it at a used bookstore called Bookmans for I think $2.00. I haven't used it since Grandparents Day, so I though it was time to give it a little attention. I colored the image with my Chromatix markers and used paper from the Recollections stack called My Favorite Things. I finished off the card with three pink gems.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Ends Jan 31 - Freshly Brewed - Choose your Challenge
- Ends Jan 7 - Loves Rubber Stamps - New Years Resolution - see above in red
- Ends Jan 18 - Send a smile for Kids - Valentine 4 Kids
- Ends Jan 10 - Delicious Doodles - #69 Layer it up
- Ends Jan 16 - Art Impressions - #125 Expect the Unexpected - Use something from your stash (see red)
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!