Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenges. The theme this week is Upcycle. Now some of you may ask, what is Upcycle? I know I did. So here is how what I found when I "googled" it
- 1.reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of a higher quality or value than the original.
I went with the shopping theme. I had made a collage with a clock face before, so I thought I would go with that idea again. Here is what I did:
- Covered face of the clock with Inkssentials Crackle Accent
- Colored Tim Holtz Grunge Blocks with Peeled Paint Distressing Ink
- Covered colored Grunge Blocks with Dimensional Magic
- Cut up a used Visa Gift Card and used it as an accent
- Added Die cut presents, clock arms and Price Tag.
- Colored my Lacy Sunshine image with Artist Loft's Pencils and Gamsol blending solution
- Finished off with Tim Holtz Hinge Clips
|Time To Shop|
So put on your thinking caps and play along. Remember, there are no size restrictions, CD Printouts also are acceptable. Your entry does not even have to be a Card.
I would like to enter my Collage into the following challenges:
- Ends Dec 9 - MIM - #169 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 13 - Totally Paper Crafts - #196 Anything but a card
- Ends Dec 27 - Krafty Hands - Anything Goes
- Ends Jan 4 - Pink Gem - #109 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 16 - Love to create - 3D Project
- Ends Dec 15 - Polkadoodles - #49 A Gift For Christmas
- Ends - Dream Valley Challenges - #71 Anything But a Card
- Ends Dec 20 - Card Makin Momas - Christmas and New Year
- Ends Jan 9 - Scrappin 4 fun - Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 15 - Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeee it!!!!ReplyDelete
what a fab creation ,love the effects on the clock face and your image is adorable Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luckReplyDelete
Gorgeous card, love that cute image. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this weekReplyDelete
What a lovely Christmas project, Monica. Thanks for sharing your talent with PolkaDoodles.ReplyDelete
Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
Gorgeous little clock and a fab idea for a gift tooReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing with us
Gorgeous Creation, love the super cute image!ReplyDelete
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
What a cutie she is and such a super project. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.ReplyDelete
Hugs Sue W.
I love your project with all the elements breaking the plane. Well done! Thanks for joining our Holiday Chaos event at Bugaboo Stamps! luv'n huggz, Jen Leeflang, Bugaboo DTReplyDelete
Such a fun collage themed card, so pretty and creative! Thanks for joining us for Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card and design, thank you for sharing at Kraftyhands challenge.ReplyDelete
Hugs Julie x
thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands with your fabbie cardReplyDelete
Love it! You've combined all those elements so well.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge and Happy New Year!