What is Positivity?
Path of Positivity. What a great title, it intrigued me to read more. Upon reading the introduction page, I thought to myself, this is a challenge I want to participate in. The sentence that moved me was in the 4th paragraph "...a different sort of challenge blog designed to inspire, nurture and provide support for the soul by creating a positive path to follow, one project or post at a time."
Wow! I thought to myself, this is a place I want to be. So I started thinking to myself. What is Positivity?
so I "Googled" it, (I do that a lot):
: thinking about the good qualities of someone or something : thinking that a good result will happen : hopeful or optimistic
When you look at the definition, it talks about a frame of mind..thinking about... It doesn't cost money, you don't have to have strong muscles, you just have to have a certain attitude about things. I believe that a positive attitude is contagious, but so is negativity. I choose to be positive. It creates for a much happier life, home and relationship with friends and family. And after-all, isn't that what life is all about? There is a quote by Gandi, that pretty much sums it up:
“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
― Mahatma Gandhi
The theme over at Path of Positivity Challenge is "Joy". They are offering a freebie if you need a little inspiration. I had this JOY stamp tucked away. I dug it out and created this card:
If you have been following my blog, you know that I like black and white cards, they are simple, but classic.
Here is what I did:
- Card base Black 5" x 5"
- stripped and polka dot paper from stash
- Die cuts from Spellbinders: Lacey Circles & Scalloped Circles
- Black ribbon
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Ends Jan 5 - Path of Positivity - #9 Joy
- Ends Dec 13 - Crafty Catz - #210 Use 2 or more dies (Winner)
- Ends Dec 9 - MIM - #169 - Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 12 - Delightful Challenges - You're a Gem
- Ends Dec 9 - Created with Love - #69 Christmas
- Ends Dec 31 - Scrapping Everyday - Christmas
- Ends Dec 10 - Word Art Wednesday - #109 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 10 - 7 Kids College Fund - #88 Anything Goes
- Ends Dec 16 - Christmas Inspiration - Black and white (Winner)