STAMPlorations - November Sketch challenge

Hi everyone! It is time for our monthly theme and sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations. 



 For my project, I decided to use the sketch as my inspiration. The stamp I am using is from the Typography collection called Delight in the Joys.


I decided to keep it simple this time and let the sentiment do all the work. There are several sets in the typography collection. This category is one of my favorite!  

To play along in the challenge you do not have to use a STAMPlorations stamp, but we would love it if you did. You can link up to 6 projects through the month. To qualify for the prize, you must display the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post.

Don't forget, if you used my code STAMPGIRLMONICA, you can get an additional 20% off your purchase. 

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Monica your layout is so lovely and ready for the Holiday Season! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch! Your design is very good for Christmas cards and great for mass production if necessary!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...