Start your day with Coffee...

Hi everyone! I am here sharing a couple of coffee cards I created using my newest digital image set "Coffee and Wine".  I just love the way silhouette images look on cards, so I was excited when I finally got around to creating this set. 



I love working with digital images because I can print and go. If I need to resize them, I can easily pull them into a document and resized to whatever dimensions I need for my project. 


Coffee cards are great to have on hand as they make cute quick notes. 


To celebrate November, I am offering 10% off all digital images in my shop through Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...