Friday Freebie

T.G.I.F. I am a little late posting my Friday Freebie today, but wanted to try and find a good one for you. Thanksgiving comes early this year so if you plan on creating any Thanksgiving cards, better get moving.

Here is a fun vintage image to help you with your creations! I found it over at Graphic Fairy, but wanted to share with you as well. 


If you are in need of a few quick Thanksgiving cards, I have some over in my etsy shop. Be sure to stop by and check out some of my other printables. I am having a sale through tomorrow offering 10% off all my digital images.


Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...