7 Days of Halloween - Day 5 Skeleton X Ray

We are at day 5 of my 7 days of Halloween. Today we are using one of the new products from Tim Holtz called Alcohol Lift ink.  This product works with your alcohol inks and gives you a great result.


I used some dark colored alcohol ink for my skeleton background as I wanted to lift some of it up to make it look like an X-Ray.  If you want to see my process video, you can click on the link below. 


I created several panels and used one of the panels to die cut a film strip as well. The background was created using one of the stamp sets released last year called Haunted House. 

I didn't have a cob web stamp set, so the web was digitally created. Feel free to down load it and use it on your projects. 




I provided a list of the products I used to create this card below. Thanks for stopping by. 


3 comments:

  1. am loving the series this year so much I had to share on my blog! this is my fave so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char, just visited your post and left some love!

      Delete
  2. I love this series! It would be amazing to me if you did 30 days of Halloween! I just love your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...