Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!I am here today sharing my last project for the A2Z Scrapbooking design team. Life is so busy for me right now and something had to give.  

The set I am creating with today is called Dress Up and it can be ordered along with many other Hero Arts stamps over at A2ZScrapbooking. It is a great set and can be used for so many occasions.



To turn this into a Halloween card, I cut out the dress with some Spider Web Paper and added some spiders using Remnant Rubs. To create the scene, I used other various Halloween images from the Tim Holtz Halloween Remnant Rub set.

Finally, I framed my card using a stitch boarder die and framed that onto the same spider web paper I used for the dress.

I hope you all have a Happy & Safe Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...