If You Love something...

Ahh, February! The month of Love. Joy has challenged the Riley & Company  Design Team to create a non traditional Valentine's Day card. 


Don't get me wrong, I am all for romance, but when you have been married as long as I have, you will find out that humor is just as important.

This funny bones sentiment is called If you love something. I stenciled the background and added some cute little hearts throughout.

Have you joined the Tickle My Funny Bones Card Club yet? Click on the link to check it out. 

Thanks for stopping by.





Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...