Path of Positivity - Resiliency

Hello and Happy Monday. I am so happy that it is finally October! The mornings here in Arizona have finally started to cool down and I am enjoying the cooler weather.

We are starting another challenge over at Path of Positivity where our theme is Resiliency. The image I am working with is from Ike's Art and is called Vaguely Goth.

Our guest sponsors this month are Ike's Art and Stamping Boutique



I decided to make a mixed media canvas to showcase resiliency in being ones self. Sometimes people see us in a particular way, but it is important for us to become who we choose to be, not what we are expected to be. this takes resilience and dedication to ones self. 

I hope that my mixed media canvas portrays a bit of who I am. 

Hopefully you will have a chance to play along this month. We would sure love to see what you create. 

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this piece makes a statement in resiliency! I love canvas pieces and this one is so visually interesting with all the texture, color, and meaning. I'm so inspired by your piece; my head is whirling with ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous canvas! I totally agree with Katrina - this is visually really interesting! I keep finding new things from the canvas everytime I look at it, it's so exciting. :)

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoWza !!! That is AWESOME - what a fabulous piece :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...