Happy Fall!

I love Fall, and I love making Fall cards. This fun little cutie is from Riley and company and is called Popping Pumpkin Riley.  



Even though we are starting to get a bit busy, there is always time to make a fun Fall Card. The sentiment I used is called A Fallen Leaf and work wonderfully for all my Fall cards. The paper stack I used is from Recollections and is called Night and Fall.

Hope you have a great day!


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...