DIY hot glue gun holder

Hi everyone and happy Friday...Finally! I wanted to share with you a couple of glue gun holders that I made for my upcoming craft show. These stands are great and so easy to  make.

It sits perfectly on my craft table and is always ready to go. I keep my glue sticks in a mason jar right next to the stand which seems to work well for me.



I found the directions to make this stand over at Shanty 2 Chick.  I modified it just a bit by getting larger round pegs and tiles.

I used fun colors to bright up any craft room. I have these listed in my Etsy shop and they would make for a great crafty gift as well!

Have fun!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.


24 comments:

  1. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to look into and compose so well. I am intrigued with your vision and understanding. link

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was well explained since the message felt realistic. I’m glad you shared this. 의정부출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  3. Komunitas yang saling menghormati membuat pengalaman bermain menjadi lebih positif bagi semua orang. slot togel online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casino games memiliki tampilan visual yang semakin modern dari waktu ke waktu. Efek animasi yang halus membuat permainan lebih menarik. Pengguna juga lebih nyaman saat menjelajah. toto macau

      Delete
  4. Banyak inovasi hadir dalam casino games modern. Pengembang terus meningkatkan kualitas permainan. Perkembangannya sangat positif. iblbet daftar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pembahasan casino games ini menurut saya cukup jelas. Informasi yang disampaikan secara bertahap membuat pembaca lebih mudah memahami berbagai bagian dari topik tersebut. togel online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teknologi modern memberikan banyak perubahan terhadap casino games. Inovasi pada fitur dan tampilan membuat berbagai permainan digital terus berkembang mengikuti zaman. slot resmi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casino games merupakan topik yang mempunyai banyak variasi. Perbedaan konsep, tampilan, dan fitur membuat setiap jenis permainan memiliki karakteristik yang menarik. live casino

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casino games mempunyai banyak variasi yang membuat topiknya menarik untuk dipelajari. Setiap jenis memiliki konsep berbeda sehingga memberikan banyak bahan untuk pembahasan. toto togel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free PORN Download. Free XXX links. Clips, Movies, Magazines, Galleries, DVDs and much more. BL555

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m glad to become a visitor in this pure site, regards for this rare info! live casino

    ReplyDelete
  11. Casino games berkembang bersama perubahan tren digital. Tampilan dan antarmuka menjadi semakin beragam. Perkembangan tersebut menunjukkan perubahan dalam hiburan digital. toto togel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Casino games mempunyai banyak jenis dengan tema berbeda. Setiap kategori memiliki karakteristik tersendiri. Informasi tersebut cukup menambah wawasan. bandar slot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =) Vivet clothing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked the thoughtful feel of this post because the main idea helped the ideas connect. It felt balanced overall and stayed useful. https://tt88.to/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked how this piece kept a friendly tone throughout, which kept the writing natural. It had a smooth feel while keeping things clear. https://luck8s.bet/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The calm explanation had a pleasant quality that made the article feel thoughtful and clear. It felt nicely arranged and felt comfortable. Satta king 786

    ReplyDelete
  17. Artikel ini memberikan informasi sederhana mengenai casino games. Berbagai kategori mempunyai ciri khas. Pembahasannya terasa jelas. macau slot online

    ReplyDelete
  18. Casino games mempunyai berbagai kategori dengan desain yang berbeda. Setiap kategori mempunyai ciri khas. Keragaman tersebut cukup menarik. bandar slot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Menurut saya, casino games merupakan topik yang cukup menarik. Ada banyak jenis permainan dengan konsep yang berbeda-beda. Artikel seperti ini membantu mengenalkan perbedaannya. situs togel online

    ReplyDelete
  20. After study some of the websites with your web site now, we truly as if your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Pls look into my website also and told me what you consider. SITUS BOKEP

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your views on the topic. It makes one think and look the other side of the story. toto

    ReplyDelete
  22. Free trials can be a convenient introduction to unfamiliar titles. 온라인슬롯

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just added your RSS Feed on my RSS reader, it is so nice to read your blog.`*”*. Chelsea-Armband med Hjärtberlock i 18K Roseguldplätering med Diamanter

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...