DIY hot glue gun holder

Hi everyone and happy Friday...Finally! I wanted to share with you a couple of glue gun holders that I made for my upcoming craft show. These stands are great and so easy to  make.

It sits perfectly on my craft table and is always ready to go. I keep my glue sticks in a mason jar right next to the stand which seems to work well for me.



I found the directions to make this stand over at Shanty 2 Chick.  I modified it just a bit by getting larger round pegs and tiles.

I used fun colors to bright up any craft room. I have these listed in my Etsy shop and they would make for a great crafty gift as well!

Have fun!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.


1 comment:

  1. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to look into and compose so well. I am intrigued with your vision and understanding. link

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...