Parisian Christmas

Hi everyone and happy Thursday! I got some exciting news yesterday. I was accepted to participate in Amazon Handmade. This is a new selling forum that Amazon just launched and you have to apply to be able to list.

I am still setting up my Amazon Store, but I thought I would try it out and see how it compares to Etsy. So far, it does not appear that there are any listing fees, so that will enable me to list as I make them and not be too concerned about paying for it only to be listed for 3 months.

I wanted to share with you my very fist listing.


I got this stamp from Stampendous months ago and I was thrilled to finally be able to use it. I love the way these cards came out. Very simple to make, yet very elegant. The paper I used below is from DCWV called The Rustic Stack.

Here is the listing to my Amazon store. I only have one item listed, but I am still testing the waters: Taylormadecard4u.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...