Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2015


I found some time last night to bring out the alcohol inks and play along with the September 12  Tags of 2015 that Tim Holtz hosts every month.

Now I never have won (boo hoo), but it is fun learning new techniques and also re experimenting with old ones. Alcohol inks are not new to me and I enjoy playing with them. It is a messy play for sure though, so you have to be in the right state of mind.

 On his tag this month he used clear texture paste to create his embossed look. I did not have any so I just used an embossing folder and it seemed to work fine. I knew I would be covering my butterfly stamp with some fussy cut butterflies, so I was not too worried about embossing over my image.
Truth be told, it really did not look that bad anyway.

I have had some wire on hand forever, so I was glad to see another way to adhere my word bands. I love those word bands, I use them often.

So I hope that you like my tag, whenever there are butterflies involved, you know I will be playing along!

Thanks for stopping by.
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest and now Pariscope


I would like to share my tag with the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a pretty tag! The background looks fabulous as does the fussy cut butterflies!So pretty!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag, love those fabulous butterflies. The embossing gives it wonderful texture. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' crew this week. Love what you did for the challenge. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inky tag! Thankyou for joining us over at Brown Sugar for our Anything but a card challenge.Hope to see you again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...