Christmas Tag in July


Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I am here to share a tag I made using some inspiration from Tim's 12 months of tags challenge going on this month.  If you recall, earlier this month I made an Independence Day Tag. You can see it HERE.

Well, I decided that this design would look great on a Christmas Tag...and since we are celebrating Christmas in July, it seemed appropriate.

I used various Tim Holtz papers along with some grunge board for my letters and numbers.


I also used these fun printables from VectoriaDesigns called Vintage Christmas Tickets.
They were perfect for this vintage style tag. I used the Christmas Tree and Santa Bingo Tickets, but there are several more that come on this printable sheet. They are great embellishments for any Christmas project.
Vintage Christmas Tickets

  I am sure this tag will end up on a card before Christmas... or maybe it won't. You will just have to wait and see.

Thanks for stopping by!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:




4 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...