Breathe - So Suzy Stamps

I am here to share two of the new released over at So Suzy Stamps. Since it is so Spring like outside, I decided to make a very "Springy" card.

Sentiment:  Breathe


I decided to use the Flower Doodle Corner to create a frame for my sentiment. I thought the sentiment worked great. I wanted a shortened way to say stop and smell the roses.


The word "Breathe was a great choice.  I colored in the flowers and added a butterfly, pearls and some liquid pearls as well.


I am so happy with the way this card came out. We are having a challenge over at So Suzy Stamps this month and our theme is Birthdays. I believe this Springy card would work great for a Spring birthday. What do you think?

Supplies I used:



1 comment:

  1. What a girly and pretty piece of home decor. And a great reminder for anyone. Love the word choice!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...