613 Avenue Create - Birthday Wishes

Happy Sunday. Don't these weekends go by so fast? Here we are another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. This week our theme is a fun one, Birthdays!

Theme: Birthday Wishes
Image: Summer Kisses
Sponsor: Flat Friends


Isn't this a fun image? Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all blow heart kisses?  I used the technique of paper piecing once again. I just love that technique. 

The sentiment "Love You" is from So Suzy stamps, isn't it a sweet one? Works perfectly with this image. 


I used this rubber stamp for the inside. It is one I have had for ages and is a perfect birthday sentiment. So come on along to the neighborhood and play with us this week.

We can't wait to see what you create!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...