Path of Positivity - Uniqueness

Happy New Year! It is time for another challenge over at Path of Positivity.

Dates are:  January 5th - Feb 1st
Theme:  Uniqueness
Guest Sponsors:  Ike's Art & Scribble Design
Image: Teenager
 
What would the world be like if we were all the same? Pretty boring! Uniqueness is a great trait. It sets each of us apart. It may be in the way we dress, our personalities, our beliefs or even our thoughts.


I chose the image Teenager from Ike's Art as in our Teen years, we sometimes try so hard to fit in. It is not until later years that we have the courage to be who we are. It is those teens that have confidence in who they are that they show their uniqueness in the early years.


The sentiment is from Ginger's House. I just love some of the sentiments she offers up. This sentiment fits perfect for the theme this month!


I decided to decorate the inside of my card as well. I have seen many cards recently decorated this way and I was inspired! This fancy fold shows some of the inside of my card, so I wanted to make sure it matched.

We have some wonderful sponsors and prizes this month for our challenge:

  • A prize package worth $10 of digi images (digital papers not applicable) from Scribbles Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • A $10 gift certificate from Ike's Art, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
  • One digital designer paper (made to order in a couple different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.

I hope you take some time to play along! We would love to see all of your unique talents.



  and


2 comments:

  1. I just love, love, love this card and the sentiment! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card and brilliant sentiment - how true :-D
    Thank you for using one of my digis on your beautiful card. :-D
    Hugz

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...