So Suzy Stamps - Feel Better Soon

Hi everyone. I am here today to share another card I made with one of the new releases over at So Suzy Stamps. Can you believe Christmas is tomorrow? It has been a busy month. But not too busy to be able to share another card with you!


Nobody likes to be under the weather, but this fun little card is sure to brighten anyone's day. These silhouette stamps make such fun cards. Now the thing about silhouette stamps, is if they do not have a crisp sharp image, they will not stamp well. I think that is why I love So Suzy Stamps so much. You get a sharp printed image when using her stamps!

For this card, I used a simple A2 card and fitted a banner to it. The paper I used is from Crate Paper and is called Flea Market. The two stamps I used are called Feel Better Fairies and Feel Better.  I finished off my card with ribbon and a bow.

Very simple, but sure does the trick!

Now, we only have a few more days left in this months challenge. If you have not linked up yet, there is still time. You could win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to So Suzy Stamps. You can get to the December challenge here.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! I will be back doing one more post before the new year...hmm what should I make next?

Oh, and don't forget, So Suzy Stamps can also be found on  InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loving the cute silhouette image which will definitely make any patient feel better instantly. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...