A Country Scene

I can't believe that I have not shared with you since Christmas Eve. It has been so nice being off work and hanging out with the family. I have not crafted too much over the last few days, but i did find some time today to play in my playroom



I love working with alcohol inks, but when I do, it turns into an inky mess. When I work with glossy paper, I have to be very careful as the stamped images can smear so easily.  I typically color up several 8 x 10 glossy sheets with various alcohol inks and then cut them up and start stamping away. Not every image comes out perfect, but I do find the ones that do work, the colors are amazing.

I love how the background looks like clouds, but the colors also work great for the two ducks swimming in the lake.

I stamped out a few other images as well that I hope to be able to share with you later in the week. they are off to the side drying and I hope to make cards out of them over the next few days.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or which ever holiday you may celebrate and that you have had some time to spend with family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...