Fall is in the air

Don't you just love Fall? Crisp nights with a distinct smell in the air. A mixture of dried leaves on the ground, smoke from the chimneys, and sweet ripe apples.

That sounds wonderful doesn't it? Unfortunately living in Phoenix, I don't get a lot of those, but I can re create it in a card. In cards, I can create my Fall with colors, texture and punches. Unfortunately, I can't create the smell...can you create scratch and sniff on handmade cards?


I am getting a lot of use out of my new leaf punch. It has been great for all my Fall cards.



Here is a closer look


Sentiment is from Created with TLC

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Supplies I used:

  • Hampton Art - 7 Gypsies cling stamp
  • Rangers Texture Paste
  • Rangers glue n seal
  • Distress paint - forest moss, wild honey
  • Distress ink - walnut stain
  • blending tool
  • Fiskars punch - Autumn Flair
  • Rangers craft sheet
  • Fiskars personal Paper trimmer

Hampton Art - 7 Gypsies - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps - AbundanceRanger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Paint - Forest MossRanger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Paint - Wild HoneyRanger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Mini Kit - SevenRanger Ink - Inkssentials - Ink Blending Tool - For Ink Application and BlendingFiskars - Intricate Shape Punch - Autumn FlairRanger Ink - Inkssentials - Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet - 15 inch by 18 inchFiskars - 12 Inch Rotary Paper Trimmer - 28 mm - Blade Style FRanger Ink - Texture Paste - 4 Ounces

8 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for linking up at PDE! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Monica! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifiul work, Monica! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge this week here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Love that you used TP. I bought a pot not really knowing how to use it. Now I do! TFS.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 98, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Fall card monica, love those leaves and colors.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love that leaf punch and the fab autumn colours!!
    Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for our "Leaf Me Alone" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You have been chosen as winner of the challenge "Anything Goes-Fall Colors" on the Cheerful Stamp Pad. Please email me at vickiromaine@yahoo.com with your full name so I can place on my winner spot on my blog. Please reply by Noon CST on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...