Path of Positivity - Gratitude

There is always something to be grateful for. Many of the most important things we are grateful for we sometimes take for granted...Family, Friends..Health, which leads me into this months challenge over at Path of Positivity.

Theme: Gratitude
Sponsor: Digistamps4joy


I created this little wall hanging to remind me of all the people in my life that I am grateful for. I am lucky! I know that there are less fortunate people out there, but I am definitely one of the lucky ones and I am grateful for that.

The image is called "Owl Always Love You" and is available over at our sponsor's page. It is a very sweet image and I am glad that I had a chance to work with it.





So what are you thankful for? We would love for you to express it in some form of art and share it with us. I sure hope that you do.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Monica. I love that image and you did a great job with your coloring and layout.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy!! Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and great idea making a wall hanging as a reminder of your blessings! Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka...it's a blessing to have you participate with us! Hope you'll come again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hanging - these owls are soooo cute.Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
    Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for Count Your Blessings.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely, thoughtful idea and so cute too. Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love owls and these are so tweet. Thankyou for sharing with us at Craft My life. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...