Pattie's Creations - Fall Colors

Boy times are getting busy....but not to busy to share a little challenge inspiration for our current challenge over at Pattie's Creations

Theme:  Autumn Colors

And they sure are popping up everywhere. For my inspiration this challenge, I am using a fun little image called Spooky Scarecrow.


This is a great image for any Halloween project. As you can see, I decided to make a little gift bag. Perfect for lots of little treats...or one large treat. 


Here is a closer look.


I made a cute little matching tag as well.


So do you like? I sure hope so. It was a lot of fun to make. So take some time out of your busy schedule and have some fun crafting. We would love to see what you come up with.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Great job Monica. I really love the idea of creating a gift back or at least altering one. I'll have to remember to do that in the future myself. Love the addition of the cute little gift tag! Great job overall!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift bag and tag! Love the image and dp together. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge. Hope to see ya again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that halloween bag and tag...Thanks for joining us over at KBD challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica - these would be great as Trick or Treat bags. Love the autumn coloring that you did!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this, the image is coloured great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica,

    WOW! I just love what you did with my image... Great Autumn colors too.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That´s such a great project for Halloween! I love all that fab little detailsyou have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute gift bag. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fun creation! Love the layout and those die cut leaves!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges PUMPKIN PATCH challenge!

    Hope to see you stop by next week for our 5 days of Christmas digi release :)

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea to make a gift bag...very useful for all the Halloween sweets...thanks for joining us with the Fussy and Fancy Challenge and good luck. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great treat bag and I love the matching Tag! Such a fabulous idea. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Freshly Brewed Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...