Creative Bug on the Loose - # 6 Goose bumps

Can you believe it is October? Where has the year gone. But another month means another challenge over at 
 Creative Bug on the Loose.

Theme:  Goose Bumps


Now I know that you all need some Halloween cards, so this is a perfect opportunity to get some completed. As a reminder you are no longer required to use a Creative Bug Digital SnapShot image in your project. Of course we would love it if you did, but we just want you to play along!


For my inspiration, I have made a fun card using Spinning out of Control.  Just perfect for a Halloween Card!


The sentiment is from a sticker set from Momenta I got over at Tuesday Morning. I just love that store!



As a reminder, here are the prizes you could win:
  • Five digital images from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for a person chosen in a random draw based on all eligible entrants.
  • An additional prize of three images will be presented to a random winner who has used a CBD image in their project.  In theory, that means that if you use a CBD image, you could win a total of eight images!
  • A top three will also be chosen (as long as there are a minimum of seven people entering). Each person in the top three will also get to choose an image from the store.
  • Additional prizes may be added, you just never know! 
So what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Creative Bug on the Loose . We would love to have you play along. 

I've Caught the Bug

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Thanks for entering our Halloween Challenge here at 2 Cute Ink Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not fond of spiders IRL but these are cute, Monica! Love the sentiment inside. I'm really tickled that you chose to play along at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope we see you again next week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica fab make hun and just hopping over to admire your fabulous makes - sorry I haven t stopped by as often as I would like to hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...