Simple Pleasures by the Beach

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fab weekend. I am here this morning to share a little note card I made over the weekend. I live in AZ, so we don't have any Beaches close by. Growing up in San Diego, I lived at the Beach in the summer months, so I sure do miss those times.

So I felt in the mood to make a beach card. I found this cute little Tilda image to work with.


I picked up 4 more copic markers last week, shades of red and yellow. So it was a good excuse to use them. Now, what is summer without Lemonade? It is so refreshing in the summer months! I even had a cute little yellow bikini sticker to add to the inside of my note card. I went that extra step and created the matching envie!

What do you think?

Hope you have a wonderful Summer Day!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweet Seaside creation Monica sadly the image you have used is not a Magnolia TILDA as per chall rules.. you do still have time to re-enter with a Magnolia Tilda image chall theme closes Sat 21st June. 12 noon GMT..we hope to see you again soon.


    smiles Christine entry manager & DT for Totally Tilda chall..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with an adorable image. A good idea with the matching envelope with the little bikini. Thanks for joining our ATSC outdoor challenge. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Monica hun she is adorable and I love beaches too albeit not many in the countryside where I am at the moment lol! I adore San Diego - we visited on a 2 centre holiday a number of years ago and I intend to return one day hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! The girl on the beach is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A drink in the sun what more could you want, a great scene. Thanks for joining us at Craft A Scene this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...